Regular Additive Masterbatches
An extensive range of standard and custom additive concentrates to meet most processing and
performance characteristics for a wide range of thermoplastic polymers.
- Light Stabilizers (HALS and UV Absorbers (UV) – to protect the base resin from the effects of sunlight, which extends the life of your final product
- Fluoropolymer Process Aids (PPA) – addition of a processing aid will improve processing by offering faster rates, elimination of melt fracture and reduction of die lip buildup
- Antioxidants (AO) – protects the base resin from the effects of processing and long term heat exposure
- Antifog – Antifog Masterbatch for polyethylene film used for food packaging
- Brominated flame retardants (BFR) – organobromide compounds that have an inhibiting effect on the ignition of combustible organic materials. They are widely used, being very effective in standard and engineering plastics and textile applications. Brominated flame retardants are also commonly used in electronic products, building materials and furniture as a means of reducing the flammability of the product.
- Non-halogenated flame retardants – non-halogenated flame retardants are based on the elements phosphorus and nitrogen. The phosphorus-containing flame retardants are widely used in standard and engineering plastics, polyurethane foams, thermosets, coatings, and textiles. Phosphate esters are mainly used in engineering plastics, phenolic resins and coatings. Ammonium polyphosphate compounds are primarily used in intumescent coatings but are also effective in rigid and flexible polyurethane foams and injection moulded polyolefins, in formulations for unsaturated polyesters, phenolics, epoxies and coatings for textiles. Nitrogen based melamine cyanurate is used in nylon and in polypropylene intumescent formulations in conjunction with ammonium polyphosphate.
- Antiblocks (AB) – this agent modifies the surface of a product to prevent it from sticking to itself or another surface.
- Slip Agents – film products typically use slip agents to reduce friction. The slip agent provides an internal lubricant that blooms to the surface which provides the necessary lubricity to reduce the friction.
- Antistats (AS) – antistatic agents work to dissipate static charge by blooming to the surface and attracting a layer of moisture. The moisture dissipates the static charge.
- Optical brighteners – Highly effective 1,5% Fluorescent whitening agent, reduce yellowing, to enhance the brightness and whiteness of the product
- Combination additive masterbatches specific to performance requirements (Slip Antiblock, UV AO MB, etc)
- Clarifying Agent – Masterbatch based on 10% special Clarifyind Agent which increases transparency during PP molding maintaining eng-produt mechanical features
- Multiple carriers: PE, PP, PS, EVA